top of page

Loss of Fahrzeugschein (Part I of Registration Certificate)

In case of loss or theft of your old Fahrzeugschein or your registration certificate part I as well as part II, you will need a replacement. Part I
will be replaced when you apply for the registration certificate II.

The following documents are required:

  • signed proxy

  • valid TÜV certificate

  • affidavit about loss

  • Fahrzeugbrief / part II of registration certificate

  • ID card or passport with certificate of registration

  • re-registration of business (in case of business ownership) if applicable 

bottom of page