top of page

The following documents are required:

  • 2 signed proxies (Briefaufbietung & Briefabholung)

  • Valid TÜV certificate

  • affidativ

  • Fahrzeugschein / part I of registration certificate 

  • ID card or passport with certificate of registration

  • re-registration of business (in case of business ownership) if applicable

If your old Fahrzeugbrief (registration certificate part II) is lost or stolen, you will need a replacement. When you apply for the registration certificate part II, you will also receive a new registration certificate part I.

Loss of Fahrzeugbrief (Part II of Registration Certificate)

bottom of page